Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hot Pink and Black Look



I did this one on Monday... I was wanting something bright mixed with black in matte shades and this is what I ended up with. I love how it turned out, so simple, only two colors!

(I know my brows look bad, don't make fun! I'm half Yeti!)



This was:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Make Up For Ever #75 on lid and inner corner
Stila Ebony in crease and lower lashline
Laura Geller Wonder Wand highlight
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Minx
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one, not the orange one like I usually use)

Make Up For Ever 75 is probably the best neon pink in my collection. It does lean more on the fuchsia side than pure pink, but it goes on so easily. It's a little sheer but it isn't chalky and streaky like all my other neons. Neons are a pain, but the end result is so worth it. Maybe I should post some neon looks! I took pictures of my Kryolan UV palette years ago and never posted it... I'll have to pull that one out and use it for a few looks. Such a pain in the ass though... Chalky!

I love those Urban Decay liquid liners so much. Minx and Ecstasy are definitely my favorites, but I've gone through two whole Perverions and I've almost finished my Roach, Radium, Honey, Oil Slick, Gash and Revolver too... Highly recommend. Two thumbs up.

Anyway, this is such a simple and borderline plain look (it only uses two eyeshadows) but it has so much impact! Had dinner with my parents wearing this... My Dad really liked it but my Mom hated it as usual.... haha. I love the contrast. Bright pink against black with a little pop of turquoise. So 90s. I think everything I owned in the 90s was black, hot pink and neon green. I miss that color combination. Reminds me of Troll hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...