Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aztec Gold, Velvet Moss and Faerie Glamour

Here's the last eye I did before I started trying The Falsies mascara. I'm still confused by that mascara. I took pictures of eyes that I did with that mascara and they're almost too embarrassing to post... but I'll post them anyway because I liked the eyeshadow at least. Anyway. Green!

Hmm... mattes don't really look all that great with flash, do they? Oh well.

This was:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Aztec Gold applied wet on lid
MAC Velvet Moss in crease
I have no idea what ended up on the lower lashline, probably a mixture of Aztec Gold and Velvet Moss and whatever was left on my brush from last time
Fyrinnae Faerie Glamour wet as liner
Urban Decay Zero 24/7
Cover Girl Lash Blast

Velvet Moss looks like it's three different colors, that's weird. I didn't notice that while I was wearing it but photos sure picked up on it.

Very typical look for me. Green and purple. I'm still trying to break out of my green/purple/silver/gold rut and use more blue and pink and other colors but when I'm in a hurry I always end up going with the old staples! Like today, I have on silvery taupe and black. Though I did see a fish in the fish tank at Whole Paycheck Foods that inspired me to try a blue and neon orange look... Maybe I'll try that soon.

Expect chunky clumpy mascara pics soon! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...